Comment on page
Message @FrenSnipeBot to get started. From there you're going to receive the option to have the bot create your wallet for you, or importing your own friend.tech wallet. Importing your own friend.tech wallet is highly recommended, as it comes with the additional benefit of having access to the private chat rooms that you've purchased. After that, you'll be prompted to load some ETH into your wallet. Be very careful during this process, it's a little tricky. Follow the guide here.If you do not currently have BASE on your list of networks in MetaMask, here's how you can get it added.
- 1.Open the Coinbase Wallet browser extension and log in to your account.
- 2.Connect to an app using Coinbase Wallet.
- 3.Open the network selection menu by clicking the network icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- 4.Select Base.
Your active network should now be switched to Base.
To add Base as a custom network to MetaMask:
- 1.Open the MetaMask browser extension.
- 2.Open the network selection dropdown menu by clicking the dropdown button at the top of the extension.
- 3.Click the Add network button.
- 4.Click Add a network manually.
- 5.In the Add a network manually dialog that appears, enter the following information for Base mainnet:
- 6.Tap the Save button to save Base as a network.
You should now be able to connect to the Base by selecting it from the network selection dropdown menu.If you do not currently have any ETH on BASE, here's how to get some added. Load ETH onto the mainnet, with a wallet under your full control, such as Metamask, complete with your own private key. Next, use bridge.base.org, connect your wallet, and send the amount of money you want going onto BASE. The transaction requires some ETH gas, and it'll take up to a few minutes to see the amount that you have, on your wallet, on BASE. From there, load the money into your friend.tech wallet, or the wallet that the bot gave you, and you're all set to begin sniping friend.tech keys on BASE!